You are connected to a wi-fi network (or something similar), yet there is no internet access. You may also see ‘No Internet’ message when you hover over your network connection icon at bottom right toolbar.
- Control Panel > Manage Wireless Networks > Select your wirless network > Click Adapter Properties (usually available at the top)
- From the popup window, choose Internet Protocol V6 and Internet > Click Properties.
- Make sure that Obtain IP Address Automatically and Obtain DNS automatically is selected.
- Repeat steps 2 n 3 for: Internet Protocol V4
- Disconnect and Connect to your wi-fi connection again.